Monday, March 23, 2009

Coffee Filter, Food Coloring, Clothes pin and a pipe cleaner


May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
And find your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness and riches
Today, tomorrow and beyond.
~Irish Blessing


My S. Daughter and I had fun playing around with food coloring and coffee filters. A dab of food coloring goes a long way! We made butterflies out of the colorful coffee filter. It didn't take long at all for them to dry. I had gotten the clothes pins from the craft store. These pins are a bit smaller then the normal size ones. I took a pipe cleaner and cut it in half and then bent the half in half and curled the ends. Wa La! DONE! You could put some googly eyes on for added flare. I also made another one but didn't scrunch up the middle to make it a butterfly. I liked it too much as it was.

1 comment: