Friday, February 13, 2009

Will you.........

Be My Valentine???

With Valentines being so close we made little Valentines to send out to family. With a little patience, stamp pad, paper, scissors, stickers, color photo copier/printer and some mono adhesive we made cute little Valentines. I suggest using a washable ink pad!!! With my guidance I helped him make a heart with his pointers and thumbs. Then I used my handy color copier/printer and did a copy of his hands and then doubled up to make more hands per print out. After I got the right amount it took some time to cut out each heart hand print, but well worth it in the end. I then added a few things here and there and WA-LA, we made Valentines. I expect lots more help from the little one next year! :) I wanted to do more but run out of time. I hope to have the Valentine We are doing for my husband up tomorrow. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for my wonderful Valentine card Gabe! I loved it. (I finally got my mail today) You guys rock! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina this is a great idea to place hands that way. I have done the drawing hands so many times and not once thought of making a heart.

    I love Gabriele's name.

    Renee Gabrielle xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete